- Pharm.D., Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science
- B.S. in Pharmacy, University of Connecticut
Prior to coming to the University of Florida, Peloquin completed a hospital pharmacy residency at Duke University Medical Center, where he also served on the clinical staff. Peloquin completed a fellowship in Infectious Diseases and Pharmacokinetics at the Clinical Pharmacokinetics Laboratory, Millard Fillmore Hospital, Buffalo, N.Y. For 20 years, he was the Director of the Infectious Disease Pharmacokinetics Laboratory (IDPL) at National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO. He now serves as Professor of Pharmacy and Medicine at UF, where the IDPL is now located. Peloquin and his lab are part of the UF Emerging Pathogens Institute. He also is a consultant to the FDA and CDC.
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American Society of Microbiology
- Society of Infectious Disease Pharmacists
- International Society of Antimicrobial Pharmacology
- Peloquin’s laboratory serves as a national reference center for the determination of serum concentrations for the antimycobacterial, antifungal, and anti-HIV drugs, as well as linezolid. His research efforts focus on therapeutic drug monitoring and clinical trials for patients with advanced mycobacterial diseases.
Dr. Charles Peloquin has over 200 peer reviewed publications.
For a complete list of Dr. Peloquin’s publications please follow the link to Dr. Peloquin’s RSS feed via PubMed.
If there are any of Dr. Peloquin’s publications that you can not get via PubMed please send an e-mail to Dr. Peloquin directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a PDF copy of a paper.